Thursday, April 19, 2012

Scent Events and More!!

This month has been amazing for me! I'm gonna be totally honest here and tell you, I started out this month with NO parties booked and no potential orders. I was a little worried to say the least. So I started thinking about ways to promote my business and get this Spring season started right. I sent out flyers to promote my monthly specials to all of my customers and got 3 parties booked just from that alone! I've also been searching for events and festivals to set up a booth at. I was lucky enough to find a really well knowsn arts and crafts festival to book for the first weekend of May and I also decided to set up my own multi-vendor event for June! I'm so excited about all of the new opportunities ahead!! April has turned out to be a really great month!! I have amazing customers and wonderful hostesses that keep me going! If any of you are interested in joining me for the vendor event, please comment below so I can give you the details. We still have a few spots available!

No comments:

Post a Comment